Fun and Skill-Building for All Levels and Abilities
“Teaching is a thrill: seeing students enjoy creativity and acquire skills they previously thought were impossible. Everyone is fully capable of being artistic. By teaching with openness and a sense of adventure, the magic of it all is for everyone to enjoy.”
All classes are for all levels: first-time beginners and those with experience to improve skills, with individual attention to advance at your own pace.
“Drawing/Painting at North County lagoons” Contact Linda for more dates.
Draw/paint with any media with individual attention for beginners and those with experience will improve skills. Linda is expert in highlights, shading, depth, and much needed perspective. Learn to create subject matter that is dimensional, well-grounded and in proper proportion. Realistic, expressive, abstract. The lagoons are lovely, full of egrets, foliage, and waterways. Enjoy a relaxing and fun morning. Bring lunch if you wish to stay longer.
REGISTER IN ADVANCE: Must RSVP–class dates may change, so confirm with me and register in advance. What to bring? I will send an email to you with suggestions. RSVP asap.
Questions? Contact Linda.
Groups and Private Lessons (in person or online)
Creativity Workshops at your home or organization, for fun, for morale and bonding: for non-artists and artists. All ages.
Slide Presentations and Workshops: for artists and non-artists to improve the understanding and enjoyment of art, and to learn how to create more aesthetic and professional art.
Draw/Paint Outdoors: En Plein Air at the San Diego Botanic Garden, lagoons, Leo Carrillo Ranch, sunsets at the beach. Contact Linda to set up a group.
NEWS FLASH: Costa Rica Nature Tour with Mindfulness Creativity was amazing (January 2017). We will tour again next year in February 2018. For artists, non-artists, family, friends. Expand your observation skills and be creative, on a land tour of Costa Rica. Enjoy jungle tours, then participate in mindfulness creativity sessions. Details about our prior trip are on the Costa Rica website page. Contact Linda to be on the email list to hear about the February 2017 tour.
- Art Appreciation
- Basic Drawing and Painting
- Mindfulness Creativity Sessions for Relaxation and Fun
- How to Achieve Depth and Dimension (including Perspective)
- How to Create Abstract, Impressionist and Expressive Art
- En Plein Air: Painting and Travel Sketching
- Mural Painting and Trompe L’Oeil
- Techniques of New and Old Masters
- Sketching Interiors and Landscape Designs
- Subliminal Effects in Design and Fine Art
- Color Mixing; Color Balance; Color Harmony
- Composition: Painting/Collage/Any Media
- Improvisational Creativity for Personal and Professional Growth
- Teamwork and Communication through Art (Classroom/Workplace)
- Art for the Retention of Academics
- Tessellations and Patterns in Nature
- Woven Paper Art
- Rock Painting (different and fun)
To be included on my private email list for occasional updates of classes or demonstrations, send me your email address. You may opt out anytime.